Please let us know the particulars of your reunion so we can help get the word out!
CLASS of 1963 - OUR 55th ANNIVERSARY
Location: Beeb's Sport Bar at Las Positas Golf Club
Time: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Cost: $55.00 per person, due by July 15th.
Golf: Friday, August 24, 2018 at Las Positas Golf Course
Contact: Ted Goad for details / signup
Sunday, August 26th Get Together at Eagle Ridge Vineyard
Cost: $15.00 per person - Tequila's Taqueria Truck
When: Sept. 15, 2018
Location: Ravenswood Historical Site in Livermore
Time: 2:00PM - 7:00PM
This is an indoor/outdoor social event, with food and drinks available for purchase.
Admission to the reunion for classmates and guests is $35 per person for tickets
purchased through July 31st. Ticket price is $55 starting August 1, 2018.
Tickets are available at: Eventbrite.com
Additional info contact Charlie Wood at: email@example.com
CLASS of 1988 - OUR 30th ANNIVERSARY
When: Sept. 1, 2018
Location: Campo di Bocce in Livermore
Time: 5:30PM - 11:30PM
There is an early bird discount for tickets purchased before June 12th, 2018.
Additional Info and to Purchase Tickets go here: 1988 Class Reunion
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reunion planning information below
Upcoming Class Reunions
Reunion Planning Tips
Don't know where to start or what to plan? Here are some basic starting points from LHSAA Board Member, Bruce Frame - '67
1) You will need a core of individuals to get this started. Having your committee local is an asset, but not an absolute.
2) Two of your biggest hurtles to overcome will be collecting the "addresses" (electronic and snail mail) of your alumni and the amount of time left prior to your reunion date to get your reunion scheduled. Advanced and repeated communications (gentle reminders) to classmates is crucial to increasing attendance.
3) Time of year should be considered. To close to major holidays / events can greatly impact your attendance. I am guessing that a good majority may still have children at home so travel during the school year may be difficult for some.
4) The number of activities to be planned, such as attending an LHS basketball or football game on a Friday evening, a Saturday evening reunion party (a sit down dinner with bar, music, etc. or just meeting for cocktails / hor dourves) will effect your costs.
5) If you have contact info for other class reunion committees, reach out to them for possible help in getting your reunion plans known.
6) Also, consider that there will be some up-front costs to consider before you receive any "income". Are your committee members willing to "float" the initial start-up money until funds are received? Some out-of-pocket expenses many include: deposits for venue, catering, d.j., decorations, printing, postage, etc.
7) Establish an email address for the event, something like: LHSCLASSOFXX @gmail.com
8) Contact the LHSAA to help get the word out, lots of our members have siblings or children from LHS
9) Open a bank account (checking), if desired, to collect registration payments and pay for expenses. Consider having at least two individuals on the account. Also, ask about "fees" if any and ask them to be waived if possible.
10) Consider having classmates make and pay for their reservations on-line, using something like: myevent.com
11) Leave a little money in your account for the next reunion. Again, check to make sure bank fees don't eat up remaining funds.
Good Luck & Keep Planning
Livermore High School Alumni Association